In this video, Mustafa Aykol talks about his book, ‘The Islamic Jesus’, where – amongst other things – he tracks the movement of the Early Jewish-Christian community. This is a must read for anyone interested in a scholarly account of the supposed ‘paradox’ in the (not-so?) surprising affinity from two divergent traditions: a) the up-to-date, historical analysis of that community and b) the normative Islamic presentation of early ‘Jewish-Christianity’, which it calls ‘Islam’ (literally translated as ‘The Revealed Way to Submit to only ALLAH [God]’).
“The very first Christians were called… Naserines… by their own testimony. They’re called according to the Qur’an… Nasara…” (See video, below – 0:42:50)
QUESTION: Are children inclined to believe God to:
a) Be three-in-one persons;
b) Be One; or
c) Not exist?’
Be honest. Which are they more likely to naturally incline towards?
Goodbye ‘Religion Causes War’ Argument.
“Christian apologists in response to this weakening of their scripture, are now attempting to weaken the stature of the Qur’an’s preservation. Muslims for centuries, since the Qur’an’s revelation have held strongly to the belief that it is God who would guard the transmission and preservation of the Qur’an as is mentioned explicitly in Surah 15, Verse 9…
Christian apologists have challenged the Muslim world to apply their methodology of Textual Criticism to the Qur’an, so that we may establish that the dismal state of the New Testament manuscript record is on par with the Qur’an’s.
Unbeknownst to them, Muslims have been practising stringent critical studies of the Qur’an’s manuscript tradition since its revelation. For centuries before the development of New Testament Textual Criticism as it is known today, Muslims have been utilising the science of ‘Uloom al Qur’an (the sciences of the Qur’an). One such field within ‘Uloom al Qur’an is ‘Ilm al Rasm al Mushaf, or the Science of the Writing of the Copies of the Qur’an…”
You’ve got to read this!
Alhamdulillah, the paper is complete and can now both be viewed, and downloaded via Scribd:
Question and Answer:
- Did you write this all by yourself?Yes, I did. However along the way I had several brothers read it, authenticate my arguments, proof read it, criticise it, give suggestions, validate quotes, etc. This included Br. Waqar Cheema and Br. Ahmed Shaker.
- Were you asked to do this refutation?No, I was not asked to do this. I decided to do it after watching the debate and being annoyed at Jay’s dishonesty.
- Do you have Dan’s unpublished thesis?Yes, I do.
- Were you paid to produce this work?I was not paid for this work.
- How many words is this paper?The paper has 23, 908 words. It consists of 53 pages.
- Are you going to charge a fee for the paper?No, that has not crossed my mind and I don’t think it will.
- Why did it…
View original post 437 more words
Spot the difference: 1) “Worship God,” Said Jesus (as); 2) “Worship God, Jesus, Holy Ghost – who are three persons in one,” said Paul; 3) “Worship God,” said Muhammad (s)
Jesus was known to have said, “Virtuous action does not consist in doing good to someone who has done good to you—that is merely returning a favor. Virtuous action consists in doing good to those who have wronged you.”
(A h m a d )