“Christian apologists in response to this weakening of their scripture, are now attempting to weaken the stature of the Qur’an’s preservation. Muslims for centuries, since the Qur’an’s revelation have held strongly to the belief that it is God who would guard the transmission and preservation of the Qur’an as is mentioned explicitly in Surah 15, Verse 9…
Christian apologists have challenged the Muslim world to apply their methodology of Textual Criticism to the Qur’an, so that we may establish that the dismal state of the New Testament manuscript record is on par with the Qur’an’s.
Unbeknownst to them, Muslims have been practising stringent critical studies of the Qur’an’s manuscript tradition since its revelation. For centuries before the development of New Testament Textual Criticism as it is known today, Muslims have been utilising the science of ‘Uloom al Qur’an (the sciences of the Qur’an). One such field within ‘Uloom al Qur’an is ‘Ilm al Rasm al Mushaf, or the Science of the Writing of the Copies of the Qur’an…”
You’ve got to read this!
Alhamdulillah, the paper is complete and can now both be viewed, and downloaded via Scribd:
Question and Answer:
- Did you write this all by yourself?Yes, I did. However along the way I had several brothers read it, authenticate my arguments, proof read it, criticise it, give suggestions, validate quotes, etc. This included Br. Waqar Cheema and Br. Ahmed Shaker.
- Were you asked to do this refutation?No, I was not asked to do this. I decided to do it after watching the debate and being annoyed at Jay’s dishonesty.
- Do you have Dan’s unpublished thesis?Yes, I do.
- Were you paid to produce this work?I was not paid for this work.
- How many words is this paper?The paper has 23, 908 words. It consists of 53 pages.
- Are you going to charge a fee for the paper?No, that has not crossed my mind and I don’t think it will.
- Why did it…
View original post 437 more words